Sunday, March 20, 2016

March 18, 2016 Elder Duvall "rides" a Harley Davidson Motorcycle



"Brother and Sister Duvall,
Your son, Elder Duvall, is currently serving in my ward and as I've done for the past 10 years I've taken some pictures which I believe you'll enjoy. Two of the pictures are taken with his companion, Elder Shelley. Please know that your son is doing a great job in serving the Lord and I have no doubt has and will continue to help teach the gospel to many of our brothers and sisters. 
Take care and God Bless.
Brother Steve Shannon
Centreville, Virginia"
"Brother Shannon had us take some pictures on his 2014 Harley-Davidson
Ultra Limited CVO after we ate dinner with he and his wife. He said
this bike is currently worth $52,000!
Keep an eye out for two missionaries cruising around on "Scarlet" (His
name for the bike). That'll never happen, but it would be a funny site!" Elder Duvall













No comments:

Post a Comment